(b) A holder of a relevant bachelor's degree from state university or college or other educational institutions duly recognized by the CHED: Provided, That he/she has completed at least one hundred twenty (120) units of a real estate subjects and training form accredited service providers, as may be determined by the Board; Provided, further, That as soon as a course leading to bachelors degree in Real Estate Service is implemented by the CHED, the Board shall make this course a requirement for taking the licensure examination.
(c) Is a good moral character, and must not have been convicted of any crime involving moral turpitude.
(d) An applicant for the licensure examination for real estate must show proof that he/she has at least ten years experience as a licensed real estate broker, or an assessor, or as a bank, or as an institutional appraiser, or an employed person performing real property valuation, or at least five (5) years experience as a licensed real estate appraiser.
If you are qualified with the qualifications above, you need to submit the requirements below and also need to consider the time frame from processing of the needed requirements before going into seminar, other reviewees was not able to comply. Below are the list or requirements that need to submit to the Professional Regulatory Board of Real Estate Service or at PRC for assessment and approval.
1. original and photocopy of Birth Certificate or Certificate of Live Birth (NSO) and/ or valid Philippine passport, or any other proof of citizenship.
2. Original and Photocopy of Transcript of Records and/ or diploma with scanned picture.
3. Original and Photocopy of notarized certification by employer of his/her experience or pre-requisite Certificate of registration (COR) and/ or professional Identification Card (PIC) or DTI License (Real Estate Consultants).
4. Original and photocopy of NBI Clearance.
5. Original and photocopy of duly notarized accredited seminar and/or training certificate.
6. Community tax certificate
7. Four (4) colored passport size pictures with background and complete name tag and other documents in accordance with the requirements set by the Commission.
Reference: RA 9646: Art. 1 Sec. 14
Thank you for viewing, please share if you find this site useful.